Van Horn RV Park Offers a Deluxe Dog Run!
Our Pet Policies
- You must always accompany your dog in the dog run
- All pets must be kept on a leash when out of your RV and not in the dog run
- Do not leave your tethered pet unattended
- Please scoop the poop – bags are provided in the dog run
- Please control excessive barking – constant barking bothers other campers and makes you and your dog unpopular
- Aggressive or hostile dogs and owners will be asked to leave the campground
- Pet owners are responsible at all times for their pets, including injury, destruction, and annoyances to other campers.
Pets Need a Little Comfort Too!
We welcome your furry friends to our campground! We know that your pets are very important to you, and we strive to provide a comfortable environment for them.
It has been our experience that pets sometimes make better campers than their humans – they seldom complain about anything, never have loud parties, and always wait patiently while their messes are picked up.
To make theirs and your stay more pleasant we have provided a great 2 “room” dog run (just in case any “socialization” doesn’t go well) , complete with a fire hydrant and benches for all to sit and enjoy.
But as with most good things, there are a few rules outlined below that we need to ask you to take to heart. If we all do these few common sense things, the park and dog run will always be a clean and safe place for your pets.
“A basic park but appreciated the easy in and out for a one night stay in a big rig, towing. Dog park close to our site that our lab appreciated after a long day on the road. Office staff very friendly. Little cafe on site that will deliver your dinner to your site, which is wonderful when you don’t want to unhook! We camped at Van Horn RV Park (formerly Van Horn KOA) in a Motorhome”