Got Horses? Great, We’ve Got Horse Corrals!
Van Horn RV Park Horse Corrals
Traveling with horses? Great, we have you covered!
Here at the Van Horn RV Park we have horse corrals right here on the premises. You can let your horses stretch, relax, feed and get a comfortable and safe night’s sleep after a long day on the road! And the good news, we can park you right next to the corrals so you are only steps away from your equine friends, giving both you and them an added sense of security!
Our corrals have super easy access for loading and unloading. There is water available and the care for your horses while traveling has never been easier.
Be sure to ask the office staff for information on local trails where you can take your horses out for a day in the desert and trail ride some beautiful Chihuahua landscape!
Things to Remember:
- Do not put your horse or horses into the corrals until you have registered in at the office.
- Only horse owners are allowed into the corrals.
- Keep gates closed at all times. Please do not climb over gates, go through them.
- Please keep in mind, if you open it, close it. If you turn it on, turn it off. If you take it out, put it back.
- If in doubt about something, please ask management. We are here to make your stay safe, comfortable and stress free!
- The Van Horn RV Park and staff work hard to create a safe environment for the animals, owners and other RV park guests.
“From the moment I drove in, I was impressed. The registration desk person greeted me enthusiastically. Everything at my site was perfect…level, clean, easy to get to. Crews were out for 2 days mowing and trimming! The pool was clean (cold!) and comfortable. The dog area was awesome…2 areas with grass! The big surprise was a full Kamp Kitchen with tons of choices…pecan waffles for breakfast. Really! I’d stay again and highly recommend it!!! We camped at Van Horn RV Park (formerly Van Horn KOA) in a Motorhome.”