Van Horn RV Park: Rules and Policies
Rules and Regulations
- Quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. until 8:00 a.m. This rule is strictly enforced and violators will be removed from the premises without hesitation.
- No loud music is permitted in our campground or parking lots between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
- Excessive noise, nuisance, public intoxication, illegal drug use (sale or exchange), nudity, foul or offensive language, explosives, fireworks and firearms are not permitted inside the park at anytime.
- No fires allowed at RV sites.
- There is no RV and Rental check in time; checkout time is 11:00 a.m.
- No Pets allowed in any of the public buildings.
- Pets are allowed in rental cabins.
- No Smoking allowed in any of the public buildings,.
- Smoking is allowed in rental cabins.
- There are outside designated smoking areas.
- Must be 18 years of age to rent any site or rental in the Van Horn RV Park..
- Speed limit is 5 MPH for all vehicles including golf carts, and is strictly enforced.
- Please remember that owners of all units located in our facility are responsible for the conduct of their guests at all times.
- Parents are responsible for the behavior and safety of their children.
- Campers are responsible for the actions and safety of their guest, including any damages.
- All campers and visitors must register with the front office upon entering park.
- Trash: Please place garbage in the trash containers located at the end of every row. This helps us to keep the animals out.
- Campers are responsible for keeping their sites clean during their stay. Please do not throw cigarette butts or other trash on the ground.
- Clotheslines, outside refrigerators, freezers, porches and decks are prohibited.
- Freezers and decks may be allowed for our monthly guests. Please check with management first.
- Swimming in the lake is reserved for the fish. Any person caught swimming in the lake will be asked to leave.
- An adult must accompany children while at the lake or pool.
- Management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, losses or personal property, or losses from any cause. We reserve the right to evict, or ask to leave, any camper or visitor, at any time, for failure to observe the rules or for detrimental conduct.
- Please be respectful of the property, our neighbors, and fellow campers. Do not cut through sites. Please use the designated roads only.
- Please park your RV, car, truck, motorcycle, or golf carts on your designated site only. No parking on grass or roads! Please see management for additional parking spots.
- Please display your parking pass at all times.
- Vehicle owners are responsible for any tow fees for improperly parking and not following Van Horn RV Park Policies.
- Rules and Policies are subject to change without notice.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
Rules and policies are subject to change without notice.
A deposit does not guarantee a set price for your reservation.
In the event of rate adjustments, your deposit will still hold your reservation, however you will be liable to pay the difference upon check in.
Rates, seasons, and holidays are also subject to change without notice.
Short-term stays (1 month or less) are subject to site change without notice.
A deposit for short-term stays guarantees a spot in the resort, not a particular RV site.
There is a non-refundable deposit for every reservation.
A credit for the deposit will be issued if the reservation is cancelled seventy-two (72) hours prior to your arrival date.
A credit means that your deposit will go towards another stay. Nothing will be refunded back to you.
If you cancel that same reservation more than two times, you forfeit that deposit and will be required to put down another deposit.
If your reservation is not cancelled within 48hrs or you are a no show on your arrival date, you will be charged the entire stay.
A credit will be issued in the event of any kind of MANDATORY evacuation such as hurricanes, floods, and etc.
Early departures for any reason are not eligible for refunds or credits.
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 yrs or older.
No glass or pets allowed in the pool or pool area.
No Diving or running allowed.
Please advise your children of these rules. The rules are for their safety.
The pool is open from 10:00AM to 10:00PM.
NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY.
Children with diapers are not allowed in the pool.
They are required to wear swimming diapers if going in the pool.
They will be asked to leave and not return if caught.